Although there is no official Facebook app for the Apple Watch, have the ability to browse Facebook on your wrist instead of reaching for your iPhone. And Apple has made it even easier by embedding the WebKit, the engine for the Safari web browser, the operating system from Apple Watch update watchOS 5. Unfortunately, Apple does not actually include the Safari app, so you’ll need to jump through a few hoops to run Facebook on Apple Watch.
How to open Facebook on Apple Watch (watchOS 5)
Although the Apple Watch is not in Safari, the WebKit mechanism introduced in watchOS 5, allows you to open a full web page by clicking a link in an email or text message. While these web pages will not have all the functions of your iPhone or laptop, which means that you cannot watch videos on YouTube, you can use most of the other content from Facebook. In fact, Facebook automatically formats the screen Apple Watch, so you’ll be surprised how easy it is to read updates.
- First, you will want to send yourself an e-mail message. In the message body, put the following in a line: https://www.facebook.com
- E-mail messages should be sent to the account that you set up for the Mail on your iPhone. This will allow you to read e-mail on the Apple Watch.
- On the Apple Watch launch the application Mail and navigate to the folder Inbox email client, where you sent the letter. When you open the folder “Inbox”, slide your finger down the screen to make the e-mail client download new messages.
After the e-mail appears in your Apple Watch, open the message and click on the Facebook link.
After downloading the Facebook you will need to log in to your account. The good news is that the Apple Watch will remember your credentials, so you will need to enter only once.
Why e-mail instead of a text message? Text message sent to yourself, and do the work, but the hallmark of the mail is the ability to tag it. This will facilitate the search for e-mail in the future when you want to browse Facebook on their Apple Watch. Flagged messages are displayed as an additional mailbox in Gmail, Yahoo! and your other incoming.
You can mark an e-mail link Facebook, keeping a finger on the display Apple Watch, while the message is on the screen. Menu appears. Just click “Mark”, and an e-mail message appears in the mailbox marked for future use.
How to use Facebook Messenger to Apple Watch
If your primary goal – to chat with friends, you do not need a workaround to use Facebook Messenger to Apple Watch. You just need to download the Messenger app. If you already have Messenger on your iPhone, you already have access to the Facebook Messenger on your Apple Watch, but it cannot be displayed on your watch.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone. (A quick way to do this – to run a Spotlight search and enter the watch.)
- If you want to check whether the Messenger, click on my watch at the bottom of the screen and scroll down the set until you reach the section Installed on Apple Watch. If Messenger is in the list, tap it to confirm Display application incl. Apple Watch is on.
- If you need to add the app to Apple Watch, press the Search button at the bottom of the screen and type Messenger in the search field.
- Facebook Messenger application should be at the top. Click the Get button or with the cloud to download the application on the clock.
buy now : buy facebook likes $5